Friday, April 5, 2013

Tails from Home -- Lena

Hello NLGA Dog Blog Readers!

Five days in a row for our 30-days of 'Tails from Home' updates!  25 more days to go...will your hound be one of them?!  Today we will hear about Lena from her family!  

Lena adopted me in December 2011. I had met Lena the previous year when I dog sat her. Lena has severe separation anxiety and was not doing well as an only hound. When I heard that she had been returned in June 2011, I asked if I could foster her. The first week was tough and she had a hard time adjusting. After the first week, life got better for Lena.
We went for daily walks.

She loved to hang out in the yard.

And sleep partially under the bed.

And picked “her spot” on the couch.

After a few months, Lena knew she was home.
She no longer has separation anxiety but still gets very anxious at Meet & Greet’s. She’s a goofy girl and I’m thrilled she’s part of my hound family.
Thanks so much for sharing Lena's tails with us!

[PLEASE send in your 'Tails from Home' too!...let's keep the 30 days of 'Tails from Home' going!...we still need 19 more tails to fill up April!]

No comments:

Post a Comment