Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tails from Home -- Kiki

Hello NLGA Dog Blog Readers!

Today is 20 days of 'tails from home'!  Today we hear directly from Kiki!  Enjoy!

Hi Everyone,  My name is Kiki and I am from West Memphis.  


My momma's sister lives across the Mississippi River in Memphis. The momma was visiting this past fall and ironically came to watch me and my friends run.  How crazy is that?  We were destine to be together.

That said... I really do LOVE this snow thing you guys got goin' on up here!  It is AMAZING!  Now, I am a quiet girl... I really am... but there's somethin' about the snow that fills me up with the most incredible exuberant energy!

Frolicking in the snow may be my most favorite thing.


And I am 100% certain there is something fun and exciting buried under all this white stuff.  I have not found it yet, but I'm gonna keep on lookin'... it must be here somewhere!


When I get warm and need a rest... it is cool and soft to hang out in.


Tastes good to!


Until next time,
Kiki

Thanks for sharing your 'tails' Kiki!  As much as you love the pretty white snow, think about how nice the lush green grass will be!  Hey, we can wish...right?!

Please send in your 'tails from home'!  nlgahounds@gmail.com  We still need six more posts to finish out April strong!


No comments:

Post a Comment