Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tails from Home -- Conner

Hello NLGA Dog Blog Readers!

Thanks for reading our 30 days of 'tails from home'!  We really, really need your help to finish our goal.  Today's post is the last of the currently prepared posts!  PLEASE send in your 'tails' to nlgahounds@gmail.com

Thanks to Conner's family for sharing his 'tails'!  Enjoy!



Conner came into my life on the day of the Grand Old Day Parade last June.  My own greyhound was injured and unable to make the long walk in the parade so I picked up a newly retired hound from NLGA.  Conner is a goofy, quirky boy with wonky ears.  It was love at first site.  He got tired during the parade and made a bee-line for the sidewalk and leaned up against the building.  He was not going to move from there!!!  A store owner got him some water to drink and we sat out the rest of the parade.  I brought him home overnight and Conner made himself at home.


When I brought Conner back to the clinic for his neuter and dental, I told Donna I wanted to foster him.  I was pretty sure I'd fail Fostering 101, but that was ok.


Conner has been a lot of fun with a wild side and a sweet cuddly side. 

Thanks for sharing Conner's 'tails'!  See...short, sweet, and painless!  Please share your 'tails' too!

No comments:

Post a Comment