Sunday, August 25, 2013

NLGA Photo Roundup -- Spotlight Sunday -- Greyhound Noses

Hello NLGA Dog Blog Readers!

It's Spotlight Sunday for greyhounds noses!! [if you have no idea what this means...just look here]

We have a lot of greyhound noses ... let's get right to it ... enjoy!

Nose to nose! 


Resting nose

Grinning nose

outside in the snow nose

tired nose

waiting to come inside nose

relaxing nose

happy nose

here I am nose

near the table nose

nose-on-a-leash!

off the couch nose

a line up of noses

on the floor nose

I'm watching you nose

sitting nose

sleeping nose

outside nose

reindeer nose

white stuff?! nose

I'm not getting up nose!

comfortable nose

just retired nose

happy to be outside nose

sleeping soundly nose

meet and greet nose

one eye on you nose

bow on top nose

tasty nose

ready to go nose

what you say nose

resting with a friend nose

pillow nose

riding in the car nose

long nose

white nose

black nose

Cute nose

sleeping nose

keeping warm nose

outside nose

I'm happy nose

hard floor nose

couch nose

just resting nose

what a nice nose

a happy nose

a comfortable nose

a greyhound cutting board nose
(bid on it at the picnic on Sept. 14!)

state fair nose
(have you signed up to volunteer yet?!)

top view nose

far away nose

closer nose

super happy nose

something smells good nose

I like this bed nose

I like this bed too nose

Let's get going already nose

please... nose

outside nose

resting in my crate nose

blanket nose

toy nose

grandson nose

grandma nose

tuckered out nose

sleeping nose

snooded nose

comfortable nose

nose in a shoe

warm nose

reindeer nose

yard nose

hat nose

let me be nose

I'm watching you nose

licking my lips nose

I'm having fun nose

resting with my toy nose

is this comfortable nose

upside down nose

I'm ready nose

resting outside nose

I think I broke it nose

three noses

what's that nose

dirty nose

happily content nose

Thank you for submitting all of your nose pictures!  What a fine lookin' group of greyhound noses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment