Friday, August 9, 2013

Foster Feature -- Meet Clem

Hello NLGA Dog Blog Readers!

We are excited to say that Clem went to his foster home on Wednesday!  He is learning all about living in a home!

Clem smiling for the camera!


Here is the latest report from his foster Mom!

Clem is a 3 yr old golden fawn boy who LOVES everybody. When I first went to pick him up to foster, he came up to me and put his head right in my lap. What a lover he is. He loves to be hugged, cuddled etc. And a beautiful boy as well. He's hard to photograph as he is never far enough away from me!!


He is learning about home life: getting better every day on the stairs, loves the kennel and enjoys his naps in there, with the door open. He gets along with all the other hounds he has met at my house.

Enjoys wandering in the yard and following Shirlie into my flower gardens! This morning I had to help him get out; guess he couldn't remember how he got IN!


He thinks food smells are the best and is testing us with his beautiful golden eyes, "Please can I have some, please!" But we are strong.

He sleeps through the night in the kennel without a peep. And is relaxing more every hour. This happy boy will make some lucky family a great addition!

There are still several new greyhounds in need of foster homes!  If you are interested in fostering (or adopting!), please contact Donna at guber2nac@aol.com   It would mean a lot to a newly retired racing greyhound!

No comments:

Post a Comment