Saturday, August 24, 2013

Foster Feature -- Meet Blazin

Hi, my name is Blazin...!

I have been in my foster home for a little over a week. And so far it's going well.



I can do steps, will take a treat from a hand now. At first I was just not so sure...I really wanted it but was not sure how to take it. I will also zoom around if you rub my belly... They keep telling me I'm smart, I know I'm smart and cute and a funny girl.. Glad they now see it!


I'm only 2 so I have things to learn. My foster parents say I don't understand space. Don't know what they are talking about every space belongs to me! Cause I'm cute and I know it... I love to be any place you are and will follow you to other room to see what's going on.


When I get really happy they say I have a airplane tail. I'm just a happy girl so I will show you by spinning my tail and putting my face under your arm, and then if you do not give me enough attention that I think you should, I will zoom around the room. They tried to get a picture of the tail spinning but I was not up for it cause then they would have to stop petting me and I'm all about getting attention ... !

Can't wait to find my new home.... Hope to see you soon Blazin....

No comments:

Post a Comment