Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Today is Tax Day

Kordell says, "Taxes.  Really?!  No.  This day is much more important than taxes! ...


It's my birthday!!!!

Kordell turns 14 years old today! Happy Birthday Kordell! He may be 'old and gray' (shhh, don't tell him!), but he still gets excited every day for his walk and mealtime!


Kordell came into my life on May 7, 2009 and as you can see, he has been spoiled rotten ever since.  He has been practically perfect and very healthy.  My only regret is that I did not meet Kordell sooner.

Kordell a little less gray


Kordell has been through a couple housemates and tons of fosters.  But his first and best love was Miss Sadie.  They were inseparable and often cuddled.

I truly believe that if you adopt a greyhound who turns out to be as greyt as Kordell, your life will be richer for it!


1 comment: