Saturday, February 8, 2014

Need a Zach Attack?

Hello my name is Zach (or Zach Man)..

Zach!


I'm learning lots of new things in my foster home. I use to be scared of a lot of things, but I am learning.  I still like to have my treat places on a couch, I will stand by the spot that I want you to put it. I will not take it from your hand.

My Foster Dad and Mom think I'm part Cat. I don't know what they are taking about I just like everyone clean. So I lick my foster brothers.  Since I came they have clean ears, feet, legs and any other part they let me at.  I will also clean anyone that will lay on the floor with me. So don't be surprised if you have clean ears too.


Steps are easy, I go up 3 all the time on my way in and out of the house. I love to play in the snow. And, if you saw me before, I have a bone that I chew on every night like clock work.

I have had a couple of adoption showings but I just don't get into them. So what are you looking for. I come into the room and will greet you as I'm a gentleman (sometimes) and then I will hang out with the person I know.  Usually one of my Foster parents.  But when I'm in a house, I love to play!  I know everyone that comes to the house comes just to see me!  I have learned not to jump on them as they don't like it... I have worked really hard to control that.  But as soon as you sit down all bets are off.


Oh, and I love to get petted!  Hope you will give me a chance, I am looking to find my home!!

~Zach.

p.s.  A 'Zach Attack' is big kisses and love when you get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment