Monday, February 10, 2014

Foster Feature - Beth

Hi. My real name is Betania, but I go by Beth.  I am three years old and the cutest little thing you ever met.  I love to cuddle and get petted and don't care who is doing the petting.  I even give kisses!!  I am a sweet, happy, affectionate girl.

Don't I look good in lime green?  ~Beth


I don't whine or bark much, but when I have to go outside I let you know by whining a little.  I know I am not supposed to wet in the house.

I spend my day in my crate when foster mom is at work.  I like it in there and just hang out in my crate, or any one that is empty, even when I don't have to.  This is my foster brother's crate.





I love to eat.  I eat in my crate and as soon as foster mom has my dish, I am rearing like a little pony and race to my crate.  I like to play with toys and anything else that may get left laying around (a sock, DVD, mitten)

It is fun to go for walks and I enjoy looking around at everything.  This cold weather has kept me and my foster brothers in more, but we can't wait for those nice days to enjoy the outside.

Don't I look good in orange?
Us black dogs look good in ANY color!

If you are looking for an energetic (but not crazy wild), curious little girl, I am the one!!  Give NLGA a call and my foster mom will bring me to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment