Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Showcase -- Eye on You!

Hello NLGA Dog Blog Readers!

It's Spotlight Sunday for greyhound eye on you! Let's get right to it...enjoy the pictures!

Roof with an eye on you


Theo with an eye on you

"I have my eye on you", says Herbie

Wow.  Ivanka's got her eye on you!

A Lucky eye on you

Ears up and eye on you.

Raja on the ground with his eye on you.

All the toys keeping an eye on Brandon

Cash has an outside eye on you

Quartz trying the eye on you

Thunder has his eye on you

eye on you while resting

Our eye on you sleeping

an eye on us while trying to get to sleep

all eyes on you

eye on you keeping your eye on the road

anticipation eye on you

eye on you while drinking water

eye on you waiting to hear the word

keeping my eye on you

A beautiful brindle eye on you

Copy has her eye on you

Herbie is keeping an eye on you too

Boo keeping an eye on you watching her

An eye on Cash sleeping

Lucky keeping an eye on you

"Do you have your eye on me?" ~Nike

Eyes (and ears) on you!

Our eyes on you.

eye on you and ready for a walk

Eye on you with your eye on me

resting our eyes

got each others back with their eyes on you

gotta keep my eye on you

Trying to stay awake to keep an eye on you

Keeping an eye on you to to make
sure you do not have an eye on my antler!

Blazin' beauty with her eyes on you

Expressive Moose with his eye on you

"Hello!! I have my eye on you!" ~Kiki

"I keep my eye on you in the house too."  ~Kiki

Silly girl ... keep your eye on that treat!

We have our eye on you while you are sleeping.

Up close and personal with an eye on you.

Thanks for sending in photos!  We really cannot do these posts without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment