Saturday, September 28, 2013

Foster Feature--Meet Herbie

 
Mulberry Herbie is my name and I am looking for a home of my very own.
 


You can call me Herbie.  I am 4 and 1/2 years old and my foster mom says I am a handsome little peanut.  I think that is because I am fairly small for a boy.  I love to go for walks and will not try to pull you along, unless I see a squirrel or rabbit.  That gets me pretty excited but foster mom says no Herbie and I settle down.  I do not get nervous around loud noises or other people.  I just like to check out the neighborhood.

I have some interesting feet, or so I am told.  I have 2 white toes on each foot.
Back feet
 
And front feet

I am not too crazy about foster mom brushing my teeth.  She keeps telling me "just a little more" and if I stand still she tells me I am a good boy.  She tells me that when I go potty outside too.  I like to be a good boy.

My favorite time of day is meal time.  I dance around and run to my crate, or any crate that is empty.  I don't have a favorite crate to eat or sleep in.  I like them all.

oh, foster mom wants to tell you some stuff.

Herbie is a pretty laid-back hound so far.  His personality is starting to emerge slowly and he is more active and asking for attention.  It will be fun to see how he changes; he has only been here for 2 days.  This weekend we tackle the stairs to the second floor!!  Wish us luck :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment