Thursday, March 27, 2014

Home Is Where the Heart Is

Hello NLGA Dog Blog Readers!

Would you like to make this day a greyt one for an adoptable greyhound? We could really use some volunteers to foster one or more of our newbies until they are able to find their forever homes. We promise they will be forever greytful...




Home Is Where the Heart Is
By Katie Gilstrap

Home is where the heart is.
This I know is true.
I feel the love inside this house.
I know it comes from you.

You offer me security:
A roof above my head,
Four walls to keep me warm at night,
A soft and comfy bed.

You also give me hope
That there are people, just like you,
Who one day will adopt me
And will learn to love me too!

So in return, I'll share with you
My love and loyalty.
I'll be forever greytful
For the things you've done for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment