Friday, July 5, 2013

It's My Birthday -- Con

SNAKE EYES!!!!!!

No, I don't mean the 2, I mean the double 1's! Yep, today I, Constantine, turn 11, who would have thunk?

Con taking a nap on his 11th birthday!

It has been a grey't year for me but than being me is grey't! Got to spend the day hanging with Rajah of course, but we got to have a week long slumber party with our favorite gal pals Scooter and Tara.

"I wonder what amazing treat I will get for my birthday!?"

I can not believe that after racing for 5 1/2 yrs I would find myself in such a home. What a lucky guy am I! I mean I get the run of the couch, the dog beds, I eat when I want (I trained them on that this year it was my yearly project). Have to think of a new project for next year. I will gladly take any suggestions.

Con getting to eat outside when he wants

Well there doesn't seem to be much to update everyone one. No major medical maladies just some aches and pains of getting another year older. I do amuse mom and dad with my new sleeping position which I lie in to stretch my back out.

Con's new sleeping style

Well I hope y'all have a grey't day. Thanks for dropping by.
Con


No comments:

Post a Comment