Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Seasons According to Day

Hello NLGA Dog Blog Readers!

Today's guest blog post comes to us from our northern friends in Canada!


Poor Day is getting a little annoyed with the seasons taking soooooo long to change... I thought we might share his seasonal views on the blog since I'm sure he isn't the only Greyhound dreaming of summer days. :)



Seasons According to Day

WooHooooooo... it's SUMMER!!!
I love the grass between my toes and rolling in the sunshine on my back!
I love camping at the lake and even rainy evening naps!
Oh, how I love the soft summer breeze, as I run and I play 'neath the soft rustling trees.


Ohhhhhhh... Fall's here???
The air is getting chilly, a nip is in the air, so now I need some help in keeping warm.
It's still nice though, to not yet have snow... just a campfire to toast a marshmallow!
But, now I long for the soft summer breeze, as I run and I play 'neath the soft rustling trees.


Whaaaaaattt??? ... Winter? Again?? But... we just had Winter.....
It's winter-time again, I have to bundle in the layers 'cause I don't have a coat like Derby gets to wear...
The only fun I had was trimming the tree to look so rad but now I'm just tired of the snow and feel so sad.....
And I long for the soft summer breeze, as I run and I play 'neath the soft rustling trees.


It's here, it's here, IT'S HEEEEREE... SPRINGGGGG IS FINALLY HERE!!!!
Mama says it's spring-time and I look out to see, but still a little snow keeps peering back at me.
A new friend has come, and I'm down to a layer-of-one!
Still, I long for the soft summer breeze, as I run and I play 'neath the soft rustling trees.


No comments:

Post a Comment