Thursday, December 12, 2013

Greyhound Siblings - Kiki and Kappa

Today is the third story of 'Sister Tails' with another pair of littermates, Kiki and Kappa!



Hello there, my name is Kiki and Kappa is my big sister! We are so lucky to have found our way to Northern Lights AND we live in the same metropolitan area... Yay! Look deep into my beautiful brown eyes while I tell you a bit about myself.


I am a 3 years puppy, mellow, laid back, reserved... until bones and toys come out to play. Aren't I sweet... oh how looks can be deceiving! This photo was taken before I killed the chick and devoured the bone! Man Oh Man, could that chick fly!!!


I also love to run and jump... Whee!!!


Eat snow to quench my thirst.


And in the summer time, the momma and I like stay cool.


You are sure to bump into me exploring around town...


Until next time; wet nose kisses! Kiki


++++++++++

I'm Kappa, and I love my baby sister Kiki! We were reuniting this summer and I recognized her right away. Her we are, she's in the green collar and I'm in the red.


I also love toys like Kiki, but I have a preference for shoes. I don't chew on them, but I carry them around and sleep with them. Mom and dad are always complaining that there isn't a full set at the door.




Carrots are my favorite snack and I love to run with my friends, and especially love to play with the frisbee! I also love to eat snow to quench my thirst!




I hope to see you soon! Keep your shoes on your feet if you don't want me to steal them!! Kappa



No comments:

Post a Comment