Friday, December 19, 2014

Cliff: Hound Seeking Human

Greyt Hound Seeks Awesome Person or Family for Lifelong Committed Relationship




I: a retired athlete who loves walks on the beach, in the woods, around the block, in the yard. They're all good. I love the exercise, the fresh air, meeting new friends.
You: love taking me for walks. Due to an old sports related injury, you will need to take me for all my walks. Doc says no more running for me. However, if you scratch by back just right during walks, I might bounce a little. I also try to stay limber by doing my daily yoga (mostly up and down dog).

I: love riding in your car. I don't care where we go as long as it's with you, whoever you are.
You: love taking me for rides. Since I have no thumbs and don't qualify for a driver's license, you'll have to drive (regardless of what you see in the Subaru ads, dogs can't drive).

Other thing that may make me more adorable: I am 100% housebroken, I will only do my business when we're on a walk (see paragraph 1), I moan when you rub my ears (please rub my ears), I like to snuggle, and my glossy black coat goes with everything.

Please arrange to meet me through NLGA. I just know we'll get along GRREYT!

Yours Truly,
Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment