Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday

Hello NLGA Dog Blog Readers!

Today is Black Friday.  To many, this could mean braving the crowds and long lines to get some deals.  To us, it means we get to showcase our available black NLGA greyhounds!

Did you know that, on average, black greyhounds take longer to get adopted?  Well, it's true!  We may be bias, be we think black greyhounds are super handsome and amazingly gorgeous!

Meet Play, Blackie, and Cliff...

Meet Play!  Play is a really cute boy who recently celebrated his 3rd birthday. Play weighs in at 71 pounds and his racing name is DK's Game Play.

Play

Here are a few words from Play:
All the girls tell me how cute I am!  Actually I am a little shy until I get to know you and my surroundings. I would love to have a buddy around the house to hang out with, show me ropes, and just to make me feel more comfortable. Do you have a buddy I could hang out with?

Meet Blackie!

Blackie

Blackie is still a youngster at just over a year old. He is a good looker, tall, shiny black coat with white paws. There is only one thing on this boys Christmas wish list and that is to find his forever family. Could it be yours?

Meet Cliff! He is 2.5 years old and he weighs in at 73 pounds. His racing name is Fiscal Cliff.

Cliff
 Cliff's foster family says, "Perfect in every way, free spirited, yet greyt on a leash, this loveable greyhound could be cuddling up to you soon! He has the most sincere eyes. Don't let this one get away!"

Cliff

Are you ready to welcome Play, Blackie, or Cliff into your hearts and homes.  Or maybe you know some who is!

No comments:

Post a Comment